Injury or Illness:Please notify your client profile of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise.
- We will be happy to work with you and offer modifications during the exercises.
- Classes begin with an intro to SUP and Barre from our launch location, which is usually 3-5 minutes depending on the class type.
- If you are renting a board and arrive once everyone is in the water in route to Barre practice destination, you will not be able to participate in class and will be charged the cost of class.
- If you are B.Y.O.B, you can paddle to meet us and join class.
- If class is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be rescheduled to the next available class time.
- If unable to reschedule to the next available class, a gift card will be issued to use within the calendar year.
- There are no refunds for classes.
Wind/Water Beach Barre Replacement Class:
- If the water or wind is not cooperating for our SUP Barre practice, class will take place on the beach for a Beach Barre session.
- You will still utilize the paddle for stability and the board underneath us as to imitate the feeling of being on the water.